Blackberry, pistachio & passionfruit chia pudding parfait
- 0.5 cup of blackberries
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
Other Jar Ingredients
- 15g of pistachio
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 tsp. of bee pollen
- 0.5 cup of yogurt
- Fresh blackberry
- 1 tsp. of peanut butter
- 0.5 a banana
- 0.25 cup of Lizis granola
Chia Pudding Parfait
- 0.25 cup of chia seeds
- 0.75 cup of plant based milk (+0.25 cup stir through in the morning)
- 1 tbsp. of yogurt
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of sweetener (honey or maple)
- To make the chia pudding parfait, add 0.25 cup of chia seeds to a bowl with 0.75 cup of milk, 1 tbsp. of yogurt, 1 tsp. of cinnamon and 1 tsp. of sweetener of your choice. Whisk to combine & leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add another 0.25 cup of milk to the chia pudding & stir to combine.
- To make the blackberry compote, heat the blackberries in the microwave for 1.5 minutes. Add 1 tsp. of honey & a tbsp. of chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- To assemble the jar, add the chia pudding to the bottom followed by the granola, banana, yogurt & blackberry compote.
- Finish with the fresh passionfruit, crushed pistachio, peanut butter, bee pollen, blackberries & more granola! Enjoy.