Edd Kimber No Cook Chocolate Tarts
About this recipe
Everyone loves a well-made chocolate tart and this no-bake version is no different. Quick and easy to make, this recipe is perfect for getting the kids involved too.
Made with your favourite plant based milk and dark chocolate for a creamy vegan ganache and a delicious granola base for added crunch, this recipe is perfect for impressing at dinner parties!
- 175g Lizi’s Original Granola
- 80g coconut oil, room temperature
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 265g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 50g light brown sugar
- 115ml almond milk
- To make the crust place the about 2/3 of the Lizi’s Original Granola into a food processor and process until fine and crumbly.
- Add in the remaining granola, the oil and salt and process until everything is evenly combined and the mixture is clumped together. Divide this mixture equally between four loose-bottomed 10cm tart tins and press firmly into the base and up the sides of the tin.
- Place the tart cases in the fridge whilst you work on the ganache.
- Place the chocolate into a bowl and set aside. Add the almond milk and sugar to the pan on a medium heat and gently heat until just steaming.
- Pour the hot milk over the chocolate and set aside for a couple minutes before stirring with a whisk until a silky smooth ganache is formed.
- Pour the ganache into the chilled tart cases and place into the fridge until the ganache has set, which will take at least a couple of hours.
- Serve with a little vegan whipped cream or sour cream if you're not vegan. Kept refrigerated these will keep for 3-4 days. Enjoy!