Granola and Banana Flapjacks
About this recipe
Looking for the ideal lunchbox treat? Lizi’s Low Sugar Maple & Pecan Granola and banana flapjacks recipe is for you. Made in just a few small steps, you’ll all be snacking in no time.
- 3 ripe bananas (the browner/ spottier the better)
- 200g Lizi’s Low Sugar Maple & Pecan Granola
- 160g rolled oats
- 80g butter, melted
- 60g nut butter (peanut has a great flavour but almond, cashew etc are all nice too)
- 4 medjool dates, stones removed and chopped roughly
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (fan).
- Peel and mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inch square tin (that has been greased and lined) or a silicone mold and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove and allow to cool before slicing into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days.