High Protein Smoothie
About this recipe
Perfect for breakfast on the go or as a post exercise treat, this smoothie recipe packs in a nutritional kick. Made with Lizi’s High Protein granola stuffed full of delicious berries, you’re in for a treat.
- 50g of raw beetroot, peeled, topped and tailed
- 2-3 eating apples, peeled and cored
- 200g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- A handful of cavalo nero or spinach leaves
- 100g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100g frozen cherries
- 400ml almond milk
- 100g Lizi’s High Protein granola (keep a handful on one side to sprinkle on top)
- A little water
- Peel and prepare the beetroot, then using a sharp knife and a good cutting board, cut into chunks.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender/smoothie maker and blitz until smooth. If too thick, add a little water and blitz again.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with the remaining Lizi’s High Protein Granola. You can store this one in the fridge for a short while too – just add the granola before serving. Enjoy!