- 1 cup of reduced fat yogurt
- 0.5 of a vanilla bean pod
- 4 tbsp. of maple syrup
- 1.5 peaches
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon almond butter
- Juice & zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp. of ginger
- 0.25 cup of Lizis pistachio & passionfruit granola
- Fresh mint
- 1 tsp. of bee pollen
- 1 passionfruit
- 15g of pistachio
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start by mixing together a tablespoon of maple syrup with the yogurt.
- Slice up the vanilla pod & scoop out the contents of the pod & stir into the yogurt.
- Slice the peaches in half and add to a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Add 3 tbsp. of maple syrup to the peaches with some ground cinnamon, ginger & the juice of half a lemon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until softened & caramelised.
- Add the yogurt to a bowl with the passionfruit, bee pollen & lemon zest.
- Add the peaches to the top of the yogurt & finish with some Lizis pistachio & passionfruit granola, fresh mint, crushed pistachio & cinnamon almond butter.