Treat Time Vegan Chocolate Tiffin
About this recipe
Perfect for lunch boxes or work snacks and brilliant as a great pudding after dinner with friends, there really is something special about Tiffin.
Made with Lizi’s Organic Granola, this granola tiffin is even faster to make, as there are no biscuits to crush. Packed full of dried fruits and berries, this is a sweet treat for all the family – and you can even personalise yours by adding some of your favourite nuts and other dried fruits to the mix.
16 squares of Vegan Tiffin
- 100g dairy free margarine
- 25g coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp vegan cocoa
- 3 tbsp agave nectar or golden syrup
- 325g Lizi’s Organic Granola
- 100g of dried fruits, cherries, blueberries, cranberries and raisins
- 225g vegan chocolate, melted
- ¼ teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Line a deep tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the margarine, coconut sugar, cocoa and agave nectar/golden syrup into a pan and heat until melted down.
- Add Lizi’s Organic Granola and the dried fruits.
- Scrape into the lined tin and press down gently to mould.
- Put into the fridge for at least two hours to set.
- Melt down the 225g vegan chocolate, adding ¼ teaspoon of vegetable oil. Pour on top of the set tiffin and smooth over.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before cutting into squares with a sharp knife.
- Store the squares in the fridge as it softens quickly at room temperature. Enjoy!