Vegan and Sugar-Free Strawberry Mousse crunch
- 14 Strawberries
- 50g of Bonraw Silver Birch Icing
- Lizi's Low Sugar Granola
- 125ml Plant-Based Cream
- Slice and hull 12 strawberries.
- Sift ½ cup of Silver Birch Icing.
- Place the strawberries and Silver Birch Icing into a blender to create a puree. Set aside.
- In a chilled bowl add your vegan cream and beat until stiff peaks begin to form, and then fold in the puree.
- Prepare 4 small/medium glasses, add 1 tbsp of Lizi’s granola to the bottom of each glass. Divide your mousse between the glasses and top them with a handful of Lizi’s granola.
- Garnish with your two remaining strawberries, hulled.