White Chocolate Granola Bark Halloween Ghosts
About this recipe
Perfect for a Halloween from home, these white chocolate granola bark ghosts are the ideal sweet treat.
Made with Lizi’s Original Granola, this seasonal recipe is a must make for families, and you can even personalise yours by adding some of your own favourites when decorating like raisins or nuts.
- 350g white chocolate
- 50g of Lizi’s Original Granola
- 30 Sugar eyes for decoration
- Raisins to decorate
- Using some non-stick baking paper, draw ghost shapes on the back
- Break up the white chocolate into chunks and place in a heatproof bowl.
- With the hob on a medium heat, place the heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Be careful that the water doesn’t boil and avoid over stirring.
- As the chocolate starts to melt, lift the bowl off the heat and stir the chocolate gently.
- Leave the bowl of melted chocolate on a heatproof surface for the chocolate to cool a little to room temperature.
- Lay the baking paper with the ghost drawings on to a large flat baking tray with the ghosts face down.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon two teaspoons worth of the chocolate into the middle of the ghost shapes, using a clean teaspoon to nudge the chocolate to fill the ghost outline.
- Repeat until all the ghosts are filled with the chocolate.
- Returning to the first ghost, add another layer of chocolate on top in the same way with the teaspoons so that the ghosts are thicker.
- Put the 50g Lizi’s Original Granola into a jam jar and with a clean teaspoon, sprinkle some of the granola across the bottom of the chocolate ghost. Start with the first ghost you made and continue until all the ghosts have a covering of granola.
- Press on two of the sugar eyes and a raisin/nut for a mouth into the chocolate to give the ghosts their spooky faces.
- Carefully put the whole tray of ghosts into the fridge to set for at least 6 hours to overnight. Enjoy!